Sent: Thursday, September 07, 2006 11:21 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: Hello after a long absence, 73 Imperial road trip story if
you'dike to read...

Hello,

I haven't written to the list in a long time, but I
have a few spare moments... Writing to you from the
business center at the Rio Suites Hotel in Las Vegas
after completing a trip from Detroit, MI to Las Vegas,
NV. The big (mist) green monster is resting in the
parking garage, scaring all the tiny Korean rental
cars.

You don't want to know how many gallons of gas I
burned, and neither do I, lol.

I drove the car out here because I have a home to sell
in Phoenix, and an ex-girlfriend was attending a
convention in LV. She agreed to split the gas/driving
if she could use the car in LV and during some work in
Phoenix... So you see, some people are still using
these cars as "cars".

Come Saturday afternoon, we'll be heading to Phoenix.
I'm going to spend a month +/- out here trying to sell
my house. Obviously, that won't take 24 hours a day,
so I decided to drive out in the '73 and use the time
to fix a number of minor issues.

Hopefully, by the time I drive her back to MI, she'll
have every small item fixed, no more small dents/etc.
and fresh F1 mist-green paint. The trunk holds all my
bodywork tools, a welder, hand/power tools and a 1970
Zenith Color TV (another hobby, lol). She is packed to
the top!

Just thought you IML folk might be interested.

Carmine F.