Re: IML: Selling my 66 convertible

did you sell that car yet?  if not, can i see it?

Marty

From: Rdillonh@xxxxxxx
I have just recently purchased a 66 Imperial convertible on ebay as some of you may have seen...

Since purchasing the car I have installed new rear leaf springs shackles bushings and all that from springs-n-things. Replaced the center carrier bearing. and am currently repairing all the windows to work faster....
  Car is in wonderful shape and sits beautifully now. The 440 in it runs perfectly smooth. You will not hear a single miss. It's actually like new I can't believe it. Tires are 90 percent. Automatic radio is nifty with the foot switch and the automatic dimmer thing is cool to. Telescopic tilt steering, cruise control but the switch is gone???? Don't know why. Top is perfect and works perfectly. brakes are all new and the drums have been turned with all new hardware. They work perfect. The car is in A1 running condition. Exhaust is old but still working fine.
 Now for why I am selling it....I'm broke. I have 5 1978 dodge Magnums, a truck, and a new car plus the Imperial. there is no room for it.  I can't afford it. If I keep this Imperial I will most definetly find a way to sink all my money and time into it and I don't have nowhere to put it. I am includeing over 1500 in extra parts I have been buying which for the most part doesn't need but are extras like headlight assy's complete window motors, taillight lens (all of them) and tons more. I bought a mint dash from someone here but it is not the correct one. I haven't even opened all the boxes....theres alot........
  I am offering this car to members here first then ebay. Just make me an offer and come and give it a good home. I am not expecting to get what I have spent on it so all offers will be considered. I purchased it in California and have a clear title ( not salvage) and had it shipped to me in Chicago. If you live close and are seriously interested please come on over and drive it. You will most definetly get yourself a good deal right now. If you are interested in this car don't hesitate because I need the money and plan on selling it. this is an opportunity for a person to obtain an excellent car they made very few of !