RE: IML: Overdrive axle?

If it was me I would rather put the money into an engine re-build .

----- Original Message -----
From: "Hall, David"
Subject: RE: IML: Overdrive axle?
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 11:38:38 -0400

This is something I am interested in as well. I notice that on the few
times I had my Imperial on the highway the motor sounded like it was at
a high pitch at about 70 to 75 miles an hour, which isn't something that
makes me comfortable knowing my 440 has 90,000 miles on it.

Dave Hall
1973 Imperial LeBaron
The Sleeping Giant