From: chrycordoba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 1:08 PM
Subject: IML: nice '65 on eBay

Every now and then a really pretty color-combination Imperial pops up on our
second favorite site (after our own Imperial Club, of course!).  I'd be tempted
on this one, if I didn't already have my '66.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1965-Chrysler-Crown-Imperial_W0QQitemZ200024449841QQihZ010QQcategoryZ43905QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Neal Herman
1959 Imperial Crown
1966 Imperial Crown