RE: IML: Overdrive or 1st child?

--- Donn Reese <DReese@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Well as long as it wouldn't cost you your first
> child to accomplish it, I'd consider an overdrive
> option.

What are the relative costs involved?
To compare:

First child initial costs:
Dinner & a movie.
15-30 minutes of excercise.

G.V. O.D. initial costs:
$3000 + Shipping

--

Work involved:

First Child:
9 months of incubation followed by intense, searing
pain (hopefully not for you if you've gotten lucky on
the gender thing).

GV OD unit:
2 days or less of skinned knuckles and exertion.

--

Payoff:

Child:
Lifetime of financial support and 18 years of
potential liability for said child.
May become president, maybe not.

GV OD unit:
The gift that keeps on giving in terms of lowered
noise, reduced engine wear, and reduced fuel
consumption.
Added bonus of more buttons under dash.

--

I have no children.
That GV OD unit looks better and better each time I

Kenyon Wills