Re: IML: Overdrive & a Tach, To Engine Speed

Re: IML: Overdrive & a Tach, To Engine Speed

Hola Dan

Your 1959 to 1966 Imperial uses a 2.94:1 ratio unless it has been added with
the optional 3.23:1 ratio that was offered with the sure-grip ( of which one
of my car's came with ).

I only use 235 x 75 x 15's since I sometimes tow and want a safer tire, for
the usage ( instead of 235 x 70's which are not as strong ) on my already heavy
car.

I do not use a steering column tack since I do not have a Mustang optioned
car. Nor do I have an overdrive unit.

                       Uncle Rodger & Aunt Gabby
                                      Colo Spgs

MY VINTAGE AIRSTREAM SONG

Oh Lord,  won't you buy me a Vintage AirStream.
My neighbors have a Ford truck,  but that is not my dream.
I'll use a Imperial Crown Coupe,  with a big four thirteen.
Oh Lord,  won't you buy me a Vintage AirStream.

Oh Lord,  won't you buy me a Byam beret.
My friends all wear Stetsons,
But that is not my way.
Please show that you love me,
And buy one today.
Oh Lord,  won't you buy me a Byam beret.

Oh Lord,  won't you buy me an aluminum trailer.
My friends all drive new RV's,  but that's a poor spent dollar.
I'll work hard with my buffer to make it look cleaner.
Oh Lord,  won't you buy me an aluminum trailer.

Oh Lord,  won't you buy me a new sewer hose.
My old one is broken,  my wife's holding her nose.
I need a brand new one,  so I won't stain my clothes.
Oh Lord,  won't you buy me a new sewer hose.

Oh Lord,  won't you buy me a Vintage AirStream.
My neighbors have the Ford truck,  but that's not my dream.
I'll use the Imperial Crown Coupe,  with a big four thirteen.
Oh Lord,  won't you buy me a Vintage AirStream.