IML: 1983 Imperial Fuel injection , Please HELP

IML: 1983 Imperial Fuel injection , Please HELP

I t was raining this morning and just after I merged onto the interstate my car sputtered and died.  The speedo and fuel LED's went black but the PRND21 was lit. When I would turn the key on 2-3 times and then engage the starter it would start and die.  I let it sit for about 10 minutes and it started and the dash was lit and I drove it home with out any problems.  It had 5 gallons of gas.

Thank you Bill Longest