Re: IML: 69 voltage regulator follow up

Thanks for the thoughts, I wish I knew a little more than just how to change out parts. Then I can solve my current (pardon the pun) dilemma of how to change out the OEM unobtainable '69 alternator with a later model alternator. Any one out there with any thoughts about this? Thanks.

Regards,
Dwain
1969 Imperial Lebaron