Re: A/C code 10 (was Re: IML: 90-93 a/c-heat damper vent doors Not worki

Re: A/C code 10 (was Re: IML: 90-93 a/c-heat damper vent doors Not working properly)

I have a 90 and a FSM for it, I would think the ATC codes are the same. code 10 involes the Power/Vacuum module.    The FSM said to push the PANEL button to resume the test and see if there are any more codes.
dose your system work?    The FSM has about 10 PG of test to do, I can scan and send you if you need. To test you will need to know how to use a multi meter
--
Alan Jordan
90 IMP

-------------- Original message from David Whitney <hazegreen66@xxxxxxxxx>: --------------

I pushed the three buttons in my '91 and immediately received flashing code 10.  What does it mean?

Thanks,

David