From: Clay Smith
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2006 7:08 PM
Subject: IML: Recoring an Imperial radiator

Has anyone had their Imperials radiator recored recently?
I was just quoted $600 to recore my 60's radiator (gulp).
And that price is with me removing it from the car.
Has copper become that expensive?
Does this price seem in line with anyone else's recent experiences ?.

Thanks

Clay Smith
60 Custom
67 Crown Coupe