From: "aeyn" <mr85000@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2006 10:20 AM
Subject: Re: IML: recore radiator

How many rows do you have?  I can see it being over $400 if it
were more than 2 core.  I had a 4 core in my 69, but that was in
1971 and had been ordered by some one and they could not pay for
it so I got it for $175 (THEN!)  I want to have my 75 done with a
3 row.  I get VERY hot here! around 110 or more at time in the
Summer.  This year has been unusual, we have had some day when it
was 30 degrees below the average and we have had a lot of rain
this Summer.

Æyn