Re: IML: Headliner for the 60

Try taking out the fuses and cleaning them and wiggling them a little bit. I had a similar problem on my 65 Chrysler 300 and almost drove myself crazy with the door switches and wiring, it had the dome and map on the same fuse as the brake and tail lights, i removed that fuse and cleaned it up and wiggled it around and the problem was solved. Nick

From: "Rob van der Es" <r.vdes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: IML: Headliner for the 60
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 10:06:56 +0200 (CEST)

Hi John,

Thanks for your suggestion, but I am absolutely sure that the problem
isn't in the doorswitches.
To be sure, I have cut the yellow wires that come from the switches..
Temporarely ofcourse!
And guess what, the light stays on :(
I also disconnected the wire from the interior light switch in the
headliner, and still the dome light shines its light :)

According to Richard Burgess there is a connection point in the trunk near
the left rear wheel so I have to check out if this point is somehow
grounded..

Robert