Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2006 2:30 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: Recoring an Imperial radiator

I had a radiator that was beyond repair. The radiator shop took the measurements of the core and ordered it. I was charged $400.00 for rebuilding the radiator and core. This included boiling out the gas tank and putting a sealer inside the tank. I just talked to the radiator shop and they said the prices went up on copper.