RE: IML: 56 IMPERIAL DRIVESHAFT

Thanks for the suggestions, Gary.  I never thought of Gary Goers; I was with him at a Chrysler meet last week.  I guess you never know.

Tom Cox

Sent: Friday, September 15, 2006 10:39 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: 56 IMPERIAL DRIVESHAFT

I wonder if Lowell Howe or Bob Hoffmeister might be able to pull one off a car if they have a '56 around.

I didn't look to see what later models used the part. If you need, I can look it up this evening.

Gary Goers apparently sells the carrier bearing/mount. Maybe he can help if you have the time.

Gary Kitterman

'56 C-73 "Babe"