Re: IML: '56 Windshield

If I was back in Redwood City, Ca. I could ask my glass man, he offered to get me a 56 Lincoln one for me, About $2800.00 New. I've heard of a place in South Ca. that makes new ones, but can't remember the name. Will try to look it up, but no promes.
Imperialists,

    Now understanding the interchange I am up against (only '55-'56 fit), is there an OEM or the like available or am I rolling the dice through Lowell, etc.?

ybshore

1956 Imperial Sedan