From: Mad4cars@xxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 9:03 AM
Subject: Re: IML: Is it possible to just repair and paint small spots ?

The body shop wants to shoot the whole side.. Is there anything I can say to get them to do just what I want.. These are small paint blisters not holes but there are several on the side. Luckily most are in the non metallic area. Until I find someone what should I do so I dont get holes there? Whats the best primer to use that stops rust?