IML: 1955 Imperial Brakes

Hi!

I have a 1955 Imperial 4 door.  The guy at my local auto parts store managed to ruin my original brake drums.  We're in the process of appraising a replacement value for an original set of 4 in excellent condition.  We would appreciate knowledgeable input.

Guys and gals - the lesson to be learned here is to stay with your drums, watch them on the lathe and take them to the best machine shop in town.

Can't wait to hear from you.

Rad
Marengo, OH