IML: 1956 coupe available, Sacramento area....

IML: 1956 coupe available, Sacramento area....

Hello everyone:
    I found this 56 on Craigslist, no motor or trans, but body fair, and interior looks pretty decent too, plus the price is right!

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/car/206520848.html

    I'd snag it myself if I had more room, time, money, and not so many projects already going!
Eric