Sent: Saturday, September 16, 2006 9:10 AM
Subject: Re: IML: 69 Windshield Replacement

I purchased a windshield for my 69 2 door LeBaron from a local shop for $100.I have not put it in yet. I was quoted $179 installed.

Lots of rust under the vinyl roof that I had no idea about. The top of both A pillars was rusted out at the vinyl seam and there were rust holes all across the top of the window frame. Expect the worst and hope for the best. At least the windshield was not expensive.

Good luck