IML: new Imperial on the road - what have I missed

IML: new Imperial on the road - what have I missed

Have been a little bit out of touch for a while - not much news reaches
central Chad.  I'm home, and my son-in-law called me last night excited to
tell me that he had seen an "Imperial" on 85 in Atlanta.  He is not yet an
Imperial lover, but I've got him hooked starting with Barracudas.  My
daughter drove a 67; don't know which caught his eye first.

Anyway, the car he saw was in his opinion a 300C that had been very nicely
done.  It had three portholes in each fender (a six-holer Imperial??) and
extra chrome.  It was clearly badged as an Imperial.  We both figure it was
aftermarket, but how many people would badge-engineer an Imperial?

Anybody know more about this?  Real, or wishful thinking?

Michael