Re: IML: NAGS W465 Windshield available new

Re: IML: NAGS W465 Windshield available new

Hi Folks,

In case anyone needs the NAGS W465 I have a brand new one that I will sell for $900 plus shipping.  I paid a $1000 but it does not have the "bubble in the top" so is more correct for the later years in the range but will of course fit all.  Richard Burgess lecrown60@xxxxxxxxx

Bill Watson <wwatson5@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

There were two windshields for the 1957-66 Imperials. According to the
interchange book, the NAGS numbers for the 1957-66 Imperial windshields :

NAGS W465 :
1957-63 : all
1964-66 : Crown convertible

NAGS W648 :
1964-66 : except Crown convertible

(Use the NAGS number when you deal with an auto glass supplier)

Chrysler Corporation part numbers show :

1957-63 : all plus 1964-65 Crown convertible :
clear - 1651 431
shaded - 1690 871

1966 : Crown convertible
clear - 2605 406
shaded - 2605 407

1964-65 : except Crown convertible
clear - 2422 242
shaded - 2422 246

1966 : except Crown convertible
clear - 2664 450
shaded - 2664 448

Chrysler changed their windshields in 1966. Not sure what they changed,
though, but they do interchange with previous years.

Bill
Vancouver, BC