From: "David Whitney"
Subject: Find a good shop and patronize it often (was Re: IML: Getting parts for old cars)
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 11:57:14 -0700 (PDT)

Dan, that NAPA store obviously does not want your money.  Each NAPA store is different, and there's got to be another one close by that is a little more customer service oriented.  I was blessed to find that the one within walking distance of my house is one of that kind.

The other thing you can do is get a recommendation from your local Mopar club -- those guys need much of the same stuff we do and their shop of choice will be familiar with parts sources for '60s and '70s cars.

Happy motoring,

David

'91 K-Imperial driver
'66 LeBaron dual air and every option known to man

Fred Joslin