Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2006 11:31 AM
Subject: IML: My '56 Plug

Imperialists,

    Right on as usual boyz!!!..............lower draft tube plugged solid.........removed the single bolt at the top of the block and the bolt which holds the dandiest clamp attached to the lower filament filter through the tranny housing..............this will need a good soaking back at my local shop......Thanks one and all!!!

ybshore