Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2006 10:45 AM
To: IML
Subject: IML: '57-59 Imperial turn signal

Hi all,
Some days ago i read a message from Rex crew about problems on his '58
turn signals. So i decide to make a special page on my site and try to
understand how the system works : the system is electrical only with no
lever, breaker plate, etc..
So i opened a relay box, i made a simulation with a soft, i made
numerous pics (and video ..)  and i uploaded this stuff on this page :
http://www.ch300imp.com/turnsignal.htm

Note that in fact i haven't replied to the rex's question "why the
system buzz" but  i'm sure that a poor ground somewhere in the right
relay is the culprit (or a bad relay ?)

Philippe COURANT (Pau, France)- Webmaster des sites ACCF et C-I-F
Imperial 1957 Crown convertible
Buick 1996 Roadmaster wagon

- American Car Club de France (ACCF) : http://www.accf.com
- Chrysler Imperial France (C-I-F) : http://www.ch300imp.com