IML: Re:letting us know about cars for sale on the IML

IML: Re:letting us know about cars for sale on the IML

Hi Ron,
  Thanks for your comments.  The admin list has been
kicking this around both pros and cons and we
basically agreed with you.  we are a little concerned
that for sale stuff could dominate and thus the list
become a "swap shop list" OR  a parts vendors personal
sales hotline, which is our concern. After a bit of
discussion,  we have decided that as long as it does
not get out of hand, for sale ads are of benefit to
most of use who are dedicating our time and resources
to helping imperials SURVIVE for future generations.
So Thanks again for your comments and we came to the
same conclusion. Post away!

All the best,
Jeff Ingraham
Moderator/Admin group member