From: Ron Graham
Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2006 10:53 PM
Subject: IML: letting us know about cars for sale

Hello Everyone,
I don't write very often, but recently it was stated that this is not the place to let people know about Imperials on ebay etc. I disagree. I love to follow the leads. I am not in a position right now to buy another Imperial but seeing what is out there lets me know many Imperial related things: what the going value of things seem to be, and also what others have thought worth bringing attention to. It gives me a chance to drool and fantasize. It's true that I do my own ebay searches as was suggested in the recent note about cars for sale, but these notices also makes this site so convenient and interesting for me. And as it has been said so many times, one can hit the "delete" button at the subject line, if one doesn't want this kind of Imperial info.
Thanks,
Ron

Do you Yahoo!?