Re: IML: Water pump & radiator

Hi Again, Jim......yep, it sure seems that "Mr. Murphy" and his laws are working overtime when it comes to us crazy people who love our old cars!! I am seriously thnking along the same line as several members who have emailed me about this problem.....just change everything I possibly can in the area I am working on!
Going to the parts store and see if I can find a water pump/gasket. Any suggestions about a manufacturer's name that makes a good product?
Thanks agagin!
Dan Melnik

---- HemiDriver@xxxxxxx wrote:

Paul W. is right about repairing the SYSTEM in some cases. An example in
point: It often happens that after doing brake shoes and wheel cylinders that
the master cylinder, which is left alone, then fails. Seems like all of these
things work together and if all the wheel cylinders are shot and the master
cylinder hasn't been done in years, it's ready to go as well.