Re: IML: Unusual Imperial Concept drawing found

Re: IML: Unusual Imperial Concept drawing found

Mark,

 I would say it was closer to your '63 that they were 'afraid' to try as with the sloping rear and the angled taillights (I see your steering wheel in that ovular shape: and isn't that shaped wheel and the sloping dash lines common to several years during that period?).  My questions would be: can't wait to see what front they may have proposed and what the heck would you do with all that rear deck space,  (kids now would fill it with video or speakers to trick it out) and finally, imagine that "V" trunk lid going up (sweet), then reaching for that item up against the back seat......

ybshore