Re: IML: Unusual Imperial Concept drawing found

Re: IML: Unusual Imperial Concept drawing found

It definitely looks early 60's to me . . . although the taillights have a bit of mid-60's Cadillac feel to them. The near-bubble top would place it late 50's, up to '62 as Bill Watson suggested . . . but the taillights remind me of a '64 Caddy (?). A lot of these drawings from car magazines from that period took pieces of different cars and put them together. I doubt this was ever truly considered as a real Imperial. Maybe parts of it, but the overall concept, no, I don't think so.

It is a fascinating drawing and something to contemplate, though!

Mark M