IML: Please Welcome Stephen Rice / Larry Brown

IML: Please Welcome Stephen Rice / Larry Brown

New Subscriber(s): Stephen Rice / Larry Brown
Email Address is: flbrownrice@xxxxxxx
Member Location: DeBary, FL 32713

Car(s) owned: 1968 Imperial Crown Convertible (Burgundy Metallic) Black top/interior.

Self-Introduction: We started out with a 1969 Chrysler 300 2-dr convertible and it was all down hill from there. We still have the 300 and drive it to local cruises almost every weekend. We love the big Chryslers and also the attention they receive when we attend local cruises. We recently found the 1968 Imperial Crown convertible on line from Jim Gesswein at Gesswein Motors, a Five Star Chrysler Dearership, in Milbank South Dakota. Jim collects and sell vintage Imperials. It was love at first sight and I just had to have it.