Re: IML: 69 LeBaron back seat question

The 69 LeBaron 4DRHT which I had came with only the center dash
speaker and the left rear speaker.  It had the AM/FM Searchtune.
When I put the rear heater in it, I noticed that there was listed
an adapter plate which allowed for the rear right speaker and the
rear heater intake to share the rear same rear right speaker
opening.  I did not need the plate because I did not have a rear
right speaker.  I do hope that this helps.

Æyn