RE: IML: engine paint

Thanks,Michael!! excellent suggestion!
Dan Melnik

---- "Michael O. Mann" <mann340s@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

=============
Maybe I caught the tailend of this, but....  MOPAR Performance offers spray
can engine colors.  My experience has been that the color is good, and the
paint is durable, but there's more carrier than color.  I started using a
good quality high temperature spray paint in a close color, then applying
the correct color from MOPAR afterward to correct the color.  You may want
to consider that regardless of the brand you buy.  I haven't used paints
intended for boats, but would guess they'd be very high quality.

Michael