RE: IML: The BEST Leather Cleaner/Conditioner

RE: IML: The BEST Leather Cleaner/Conditioner

Here's another product that I don't know if any of you have considered.  As
a horse enthusiast, I have expensive, high quality tack that requires
frequent cleaning. There is a fairly inexpensive product on the market
called "Leather New" that not only conditions the leather, but cleans it.
This stuff is gentle and works fantastic on any leather product.  When you
spray it onto the leather, use a damp cloth to rub it into the leather. At
first, it will appear foamy...this is the cleaning process. Eventually, it
will work into the leather and the foam will disappear. It leaves the
leather feeling very soft and pliable. Do, however, when using it on your
seats, take a second dry cloth and dry massage the leather to pick up any
residue you don't want on your clothes. I swear by the stuff! If I can trust
it on an $800 English bridle and $1,500 English saddle, I would certainly
trust it on your leather seats. :)

Gina M. Gerdes, MA/MBA
President, Proartek LLC
P.O. Box 193