IML: Anniston Meet Pictures

Hello all,

Thanks to Donald Taccone of the Alabama Packard Club for another wonderful weekend! Hope you all enjoy the pictures:
http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8CbuWbNo1aqJFI

If you did not make it to Anniston this time, you should make plans for the Spring Meet. Additionally, I hope everyone will make plans to attend the 2007 Chattanooga Meet also.

Here is a link to information about the 2007 Chattanooga Meet: http://home.chattanooga.net/~soule/meet/ We have made a lot of interesting plans for the Chattanooga Meet, including a Saturday afternoon train ride on a posh private office car to the Chickamauga Battlefield for an evening concert performed by the Chattanooga Symphony and then returning via the train after the concert! You don't want to miss this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to experience a train ride in the style of the gilded age railroad robber barons.

Robert & Laqueta Soule
http://home.highertech.net/~soule/
My Cars:
http://home.chattanooga.net/~soule/cars/