Re: IML: Imperial script photo

Few people know that this script is actually a voice print, or sonograph,
created by mapping Ethel Merman's voice as she screeched "We're in the
Imperial and we're running LAST?" in the classic 1963 film "It's a Mad, Mad,
Mad, Mad World."

Or at least that's what it always makes me think of.   :)

Chris in LA