IML: Locating Factory Paint Chip Colors and Obtaining Factory Paint Colo

IML: Locating Factory Paint Chip Colors and Obtaining Factory Paint Colors

Title: Proartek Stationery
Just thought I'd share this website with everybody. Although we do have our own paint chip charts here on the Imperial Club website, this company has a really cool interface that lets you look up paint chip colors for just about every make of vehicle.  Furthermore, according to what they have posted on their website, they can mix just about any color. Here is the website: http://www.autocolorlibrary.com/scripts/depot.exe?pgm=aclgate.bbx

Gina M. Gerdes, MA/MBA
President, Proartek LLC
P.O. Box 193
Rayville, MO 64084