From: YBSHORE@xxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 8:28 PM
Subject: Re: IML: 1955 Two speed Powerflite #2 #3

Imperialist,

    It is my understanding the two speed was also on the '56 in pushbutton form prior to the intro of the Torqueflite (or was there a two speed Torqueflite?) later in the '56 year, when the three speed pushbutton and accompanying Three speed came about.  But once again, nothing in the '56 or '55 FSM's,  I own the two physically and have been all over each and never realized this apparent oversight.

    Please someone straighten this plumber/lawnmower mechanic out, all I really wanted was to confirm some gasket part numbers.

Respectfully,

ybshore