IML: ambient air temp. sensor

Hi all,

I have a question regarding the location of the ambient temperature
sensor that my 1990 Imperial uses for the overhead display console.
Right now it always reads around 130 which I think is a default
number for a bad sensor. I do not know the location of this sensor so
that I can change it and get an accurate outside temp. Thanks...Jeff

1990 Imp.
1991 Imp.