Re: IML: 1974-75 REAR ROTORS

Count me for a set. I have 2 75's right now and have one set NOS and one set used. As i plain to keep my cars till I am die, and maybe get more...... if my partner does not keeps his threat if i buy any more to kill me. It would be good to have 2 good sets.  The pads are not EZ to find either. I have never seen or found the E brake shows.
--
Alan Jordan
90 IMP

-------------- Original message from aeyn <mr85000@xxxxxxxxx>: --------------