IML: Many Thanks Once Again: two speed info is at hand.

IML: Many Thanks Once Again: two speed info is at hand.

Imperialists,

    Found the Powerflite stuff deeper into the chapters of BOTH my FSM's.  Why it starts out discussing a MANUAL tranny in '55 is beyond me.  It took a good man, a fellow IML'er, to help this lost and somewhat frustrated soul.  I own both the '55 and the '56 FSM's and still couldn't find the information.  No offense, but AFTER navigating the site as best as I knew and coming up empty, I always find it pays to ask, though I appreciate all of you pointing out the appropriate links and the accompanying "pep" talks...........but please, from your pulpits, never sell another Imperialist short for asking anything, otherwise what would the IML be about or doing??????????  If the question is/seems redundant to you, don't answer it!!!

Respectfully,

ybshore