Re: IML: eMail Address Change

Can anyone tell me how to change my eMail address with the IML club.
I have tried three times to contact someone, but mail still comes
to (jbram@xxxxxxxxx).  As of October 1, Sunday, (jymis.com) will not exist.
Please, someone, change me to my own domain eMail address of
(jbram@xxxxxxxxx).

Jim Bramblett
1974 LeBaron 4DRHT
& several other years

jbram@xxxxxxxxx

James K. Bramblett wrote:
I have a 1974 with bad rear rotors.  Very much interested in finding
some new ones.  The car only has 70,000 miles and is in excellent.

Jim Bramblett
Member of IML
eMail at:    jbram@xxxxxxxxx

alan1416@xxxxxxx wrote:

Count me for a set. I have 2 75's right now and have one set NOS and one set used. As i plain to keep my cars till I am die, and maybe get more...... if my partner does not keeps his threat if i buy any more to kill me. It would be good to have 2 good sets. The pads are not EZ to find either. I have never seen or found the E brake shows.
--
Alan Jordan
90 IMP

    -------------- Original message from aeyn <mr85000@xxxxxxxxx>:
    --------------

     > Imperialists,
     > Ok, I have 3 pairs of rear rotors for my 75 and ONLY 3 (each)
     > of them are ANY good. A few weeks ago, I emailed DuraBrake to
     > see if he can make up some REAR ROTORS for the 1974-75 Imperials.
     > I am going to send him the specs he requested to find out how
     > much they will cost EACH. The best I can determine from the
     > common part numbers, is that these rotors seem to be altered
     > Valient front rotors, even down to the same pad profile (with
     > complete flange). The BIG difference is the Imperial has a
     > mini-brake drum in the middle of the rotor for the emergency
     > brake.
     > Now, what I would like to know, is how many 1974-75 owners
     > are INTERESTED in purchasing repro rear rotors? This is NOT a >
    commitment to purchase, but only to give him an idea if demand.