From: "Dick Benjamin" <dickb@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: IML: Egge Parts House (Was: Part numbers required 1956 (354 Hemi)
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 15:32:02 -0700

The founder of Egge was a personal friend and neighbor of mine for years (Nels Egge).  His kids and grandkids still operate the business, and generally they are a good source of engine parts for really old stuff.  They make their own pistons, and also do some machine shop work for restorers in house.  They have a good stock of gaskets and parts, and can be relied upon to send you the right stuff.   They can also still pour babbit in really old engines.  The have an excellent catalog ? you can contact them at 1 800 866 EGGE.

As for stuff that is more readily available, they can also help you, but you might find it in other places too, a bit cheaper.

Dick Benjamin