Re: IML: ambient air temp. sensor

Alan I just need to find where this NODE is located. I have a doner 90 Imperial with the electronic option that I can try to find it on. Thanks Jeff
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, September 30, 2006 10:59 AM
Subject: Re: IML: ambient air temp. sensor

Jeff   I reread my last E-mail, so as not to freak ya out this Engine Compartment NODE is just for the EVIC. It has nothing to do with the motor, or the fuel systems on the car. It just gives inputs to the EVIC Overhead display In the IMPs and 5th AVE is they have the digital dash and the EVIC.
--
Alan Jordan
90 IMP

-------------- Original message from alan1416@xxxxxxx: --------------

Hi Jeff

From the FSM said the Temp is supplied to the EVIC (overhead display) by the Engine Compartment NODE. This NODE thing-E is up front and behind the grill. It look like any other black box module. The FSM said to look at a 4th FSM I don't have called the   1990 AC, AY Body Diagnostic Test Procedure Manual.

Has any one out there seen or have a copy of this book?

--
Alan Jordan
90 IMP

-------------- Original message from "J & C" <jchudd@xxxxxxxxxxx>: --------------

Ken,

I'll check it out. I have found what looked like sensor in front of the radiator towards the driverside. I changed it with another sensor from a boneyard donor car and it still reads way high...Thanks for the info... Jeff