IML: Car show tomorrow in LI, NY

Hey just wanted to let the list know, for whoever is
in the local area.

Car show tomorrow Bar Beach, Port Washington.  One of
the other memebers told me about it a few months back
& I just wanted to remind everyone in case they wanted
to come.  Not sure what our weather will be like but
here's the info;

http://www.newsday.com/entertainment/localguide/188244,0,3328530.event

Hope to see some imperials there!!

Joy