Sent: Saturday, September 30, 2006 7:46 PM
Subject: IML: remote trunk release on 67 Imperial

This is embarrassing, but I have forgotten the name of the person who asked me about this ? so I?ll have to post this note to the whole list.

That person is trying to install a trunk release in his 67/68, and wanted pictures of the push button and bezel as mounted under the glove box lid.

I have taken the pictures in one of my cars, and am ready to send them off, but I need that person to step up and identify him/herself, as I cannot post them to the whole list.

Sorry, I?m getting a bit foggy these days ?either trying to do too much or beginning to lose it!

Dick Benjamin