IML: 60 battery hold down

Greetings everyone

    I have a question about the battery hold down ( the strap thing that goes across the battery and is tightened by two wing nuts) on my 60 Custom.
 The hold down is long gone from the car and I hate to be driving around with a unsecured battery.
Is this hold down or something like it still available ?

   Thanks in advance
    Clay Smith
    60 Custom
   67 Crown Coupe