Re: IML: lowell howe yard prowell 2006

In a message dated 10/4/2006 1:37:34 AM Eastern Standard Time, ken@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Driving an Imperial to Lowell’s is not required.  But if you plan to drive a non-Imperial vehicle be prepared to produce an 8 x 10 glossy photo of the Imperial you didn’t drive.  LOL

Ken

67 Crown 4 Dr Ht

Speaking of 8 x 10's, I sent Lowell an 8 x 10 tile of my '55 as a '"thank you" for all the parts he supplied me over the years...see if it is on display at his place.

Don Dickinson
Prospect, KY

1955 Imperial Newport, Canyon Tan and Desert Sand
1967 Imperial Custom Convertible, Ivory and Burgundy