From: "Steve B." <Imperial59@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: IML: Please Welcome Matthew Gill
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2006 08:40:28 -0400

New Subscriber(s): Matthew Gill
Email Address is: mgill3@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Scottsdale, AZ - Soon to be Columbus, OH

Car(s) owned: None yet!!! I'll be in search at the beginning of '07 when it fits into my budget. Looking for a '64 through '66.

Self-Introduction: My name is Matt and I'm 19. I have a lot of interest in all Mopars, especially classic's and Imperials in particular. I got the interest from my father. I'll be moving to Columbus, Ohio in the beginning of 2007 and then will be looking for my first car (i've been moving around a lot and haven't actually purchased a car) and hopefully I can find myself a real nice and mechanically sound Imperial to drive every day. I may or may not do this, I'm also considering buying a newer Chrysler to drive daily, and just get collector car insurance on the Imperial for occasional driving. Help, tips, or any information is welcome!