From: sunup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 5:52 PM
Subject: Re: IML: 1968 and '69 Changes While Still on the Line

Paul, do you know if that applied to 1967 as well?

This thread might have answered a question I've had for some time re color combinations available from the factory. I have a '67 Crown Coupe 2 dr and am planning black on black. I've researched '67' colors but haven't found many variations on their basic colors. I'd like to add a touch of color such as Dark red or Burgundy pin stripes with matching fabric for the darts in the black leather seats. I'd like to know if doing so would be going away from what was available at the time or could that have been ordered this way? Reading the thread makes me inclined to think it could have??

Thanks,

Dan Collins