IML: the 58 in SLO that has been spotted

IML: the 58 in SLO that has been spotted

My friend who lives near this car 700 miles from me went and looked at it.  He took some great pictures of it but I am not sure how to put them up.  I just joined and don't want to clog the system with four 60K images.  Can someone tell me where to put them so we can all see?  It is a nice looking car; pale pink.
And to all who have responded about my idea of driving across tucson in a 63 that has not moved in 28 months, thank you for the great inspiring tales.  I will let you know tomorrow what happened.  --TH